- Maritn Tessler
- Anya Chibis Photographer: I traveled to Moscow, Kaluga and Tula to meet with, and photograph several Parkour collectives, skateboarders and "workout" enthusiasts. "This project was shot over a period of two weeks for the largest news agency in Russia, RIA Novosti, in June of 2013, where 20 photographers from the G20 countries were invited to shoot a project of their choice anywhere in Russia.
- Photographer Anya Chibis, Although this project barely scratches the surface of street-sport culture in Russia - for me it was complete submergence into teenage subculture - refreshing and optimistic. Mostly free from the restrictions, discipline and authoritarian tutors of the professional sport organizations; young people organize themselves into very liberal and uncompetitive collectives, with their own training routines, festivals, competitions and guidelines . Individual focus always prevails.
- Noel Hendrickson for the Canadain Tourism Commission
- Raeff Miles created this beautiful image for at the Table Magazine
- Noel Hendrickson for the Canadain Tourism Commission on location in Jasper getting ready for a sled tour.
© 2013 Nancy Grant Representation